What We Believe
1.THE SCRIPTURES - We believe in the plenary, verbal inspiration of the sixty-six books of the Bible. The Old and New Testaments are inerrant in the original writings, and they are the supreme and final authority in all matters of faith and practice.
2. THE GODHEAD - We believe in one God, eternally existing in three Persons ~ Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
3. CREATION - We believe in direct and instant creation that was completed in six literal, twenty-four-hour days. We reject any theory of evolution, theistic evolution, gap theory, day age theory. We believe in a literal global flood as described in Genesis
4. THE PERSON AND WORK OF JESUS CHRIST - We believe that the Lord Jesus Christ, the eternal Son of God, became man, without ceasing to be God, having been conceived by the Holy Spirit and born of a virgin that He might reveal God and redeem sinful men. This redemption was accomplished through His death on the cross, and was made sure to us by His literal, physical resurrection from the dead. He ascended into heaven, and is now exalted at the right hand of God the Father.
5. THE PERSON AND WORK OF THE HOLY SPIRIT - We believe that the Holy Spirit is the Supernatural Agent in regeneration and sanctification, indwelling equally and permanently every believer and sealing him unto the day of redemption.
6. THE WAY OF SALVATION - We believe that salvation is the gift of God brought to sinful man by grace and received solely by personal faith in the Lord Jesus Christ. All who believe in Him are justified on the ground of His shed blood. We conclude Biblically that Christ died for all men and that salvation is appropriated by individual choice by faith in Jesus Christ. We believe that all who receive the Lord Jesus Christ by faith are born again of the Holy Spirit, are the children of God, and are eternally secure.
7. THE DEVIL - We believe in a literal devil who was the agent in the fall of man. He is presently the prince of this world, and he will be judged and shall be eternally punished.
8. THE CHURCH - We believe that a New Testament church is a local assembly of baptized believers, assembled for worship, edification, and obedience to the Great Commission. Baptism by immersion and the Lord's Supper are the only two ordinances of the church. The pastor and deacon are the only valid officers.
9. BIBLICAL SEPARATION - We believe all believers should honour the Lord by a life of separation from the world's philosophies and practices. This separation should affect the believer morally, and personally.
10. THE RETURN OF CHRIST - We believe in the imminent rapture of the believers of this current age, followed by a literal seven-year period of tribulation upon this earth. This tribulation time will be climaxed by the return of the Lord Jesus Christ to the earth to introduce a literal millennial reign.
This doctrinal statement does not exhaust the extent of our faith. The Bible itself is the sole and final source of all that we believe. We do believe, however, that the foregoing doctrinal statement accurately represents the teaching of the Bible and, therefore is binding on all staff.